Summer scavenger hunt
Activity Key Stage
Key Stage 1
Head outdoors and track down summertime treasures.
Keep your eyes peeled next time you’re out and about. Can you collect all these signs of summer?
- Look for daisies, buttercups and patterned petals
- Can you find a munched leaf and a nibbled cone?
- Hunt for fluffy dandelion clocks and blow the seeds away!
- Count five different types of grass
- Look out for green hazelnuts
- Can you track down a four-leaf clover?
Remember to take a basket or bag with you to keep everything safe. What can you make with your treasures?
Be a good Nature Detective. Don't pick plants and flowers, look for items that have blown or fallen to the floor.